- Vacuumplus.com will accept items to be returned within 30 days from the original purchase date in the items must be in original packaging and unused.
- All returns must have a Return Authorization Number in order to be processed. Please Call 703-531-1045 to obtain Return Authorization Number prior to returning the items.
- The provided RA# must be written on the outside of the box as well as on a copy of the invoice inside of the box. This helps the processing team expedite the return process.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 5% processing fee to compensate for credit card processing fees associated with the initial sale and return of funds.
- Any and all returns on items that have been used are subject to a 20% to 35% restocking fee in addition to the processing fee. Items that have been used and have noticeable wear, scratches, markings, usage, odors, blemishes, and damage are more likely to be subject to the strict enforcement of this restocking fee as we cannot sell these items at full price again and will have to sell them at a discount after spending time on refurbishing the aforementioned product.
- Vacuumplus.com reserves the right to decline a return if there is excessive damage to the item or it is deemed to be a fraudulent return.
- Costs associated with sending back an item rest solely on the customer. Choose the most economical shipper; it is also advised to ensure the item if the retail value exceeds $100.
- Vacuumplus.com will not accept returns on electrical components, excessively damaged items, filters, opened vacuum bags and used accessories
- If the item shows excessive wear and tear, or has smoke damage, the customer will be charged for these repairs. Vacuumplus.com will deduct from return purchase amount a $75 cleaning fee for products showing excessive wear and tear, and a $100 cleaning fee for products with smoke damage. Vacuumplus.com will email the customer upon receipt of the damaged item to let the customer know what charges will be held from their return. An email will be sent to the customer email used upon purchase.
Curbside Pick Up:
Although our Store is Open for walk-in traffic, You can place your order by phone or on our website and pick up your order curbside at our Store in Falls Church, Virginia. If ordering online, please call us at 703-531-1045 after the checkout and let us know when you would like to pick up your item. No Appointments Necessary. We have lots of free parking. Drive up, Open the trunk and we will do the rest. You don’t even have to leave your car.