The advanced Miele RX1 Scout Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is designed with Smart Navigation, so you don’t have to lift a finger. Capably cleans for up to two hours, or 1,600 square feet without needing to be recharged.
Intelligent and efficient Miele Scout RX1 Red Robotic Vacuum has a Smart Navigation system that allows rooms to be cleaned thoroughly from edge to edge, including those tough to reach corners. The navigation system allows the vacuum to recognize obstacles that it may come in contact with and helps to avoid the collisions in its path. As it continuously moves across the floor RX1’s Triple Cleaning System sweeps, brushes and vacuums up more dirt and dust.
The sleek, red Miele RX1 Robotic vacuum is the next step into the future of cleaning. There has never been an easier way to clean your room. Say goodbye to the days of loud noises or heavy lifting, this quiet and lightweight robotic vacuum will custom-clean to the specifications you set. It’s so simple to use, just set the timer and the Scout RX1 can clean your home even when you are not there. Room plans are stored in the vacuums memory after the first time a room is completed. The remote control allows you to set the timer with a few simple steps, as well as guide and direct the Scout RX1 to designated areas.
- Smart Navigation – gryo sensor and a ceiling camera
- Vacuum’s memory stores room plans after the first time a room is completed
- Remote Control and Touch Control
- Programmable timer – so vacuum can operate even when no one is home
- Four Cleaning Modes:
- Auto Mode – Cleans and navigates to all desired areas on its own.
- Spot Mode – Cleans designated areas that are within a 6 ft. radius.
- Corner Mode – Cleans the perimeters and corners of the room once the vacuum is finished with the Auto cleaning feature.
- Turbo Mode -Cleans in half the time of the Auto Mode, for a quick cleaning.
- Up to 120 minutes continuous runtime on a full battery charge
- Low profile design that allows the vacuum to reach low surfaces and hard to reach places
- Magnetic strips to designate areas you may not want vacuumed in your home.
- Sweeps, brushes and vacuums
- Furniture Protection Technology -Anti-Collision Sensors
- Stair Detection Sensors