The Miele Kona canister vacuum features an extra-wide brush head powered by its own motor for impressive cleaning performance, making it an ideal choice for larger spaces and medium- to deep-pile carpets. A five-level height adjustment handles the full range of floor types throughout your home. Use the separate parquet floor brush to clean tile and wood with extra care.
- Recommended for smooth surfaces, medium- to deep-pile carpets and area rugs.
- Low-noise, 1200-watt Miele-made Vortex Motor for powerful performance and superior dust intake.
- Easy suction control via six power settings, with plus/minus step-down pedals for fine-tuning suction.
- Power-driven 14″-wide electronic brush head for thorough cleaning, with swivel neck and five-level height adjustment.
- Parquet floor brush for smooth surfaces has a low profile and 90-degree rotation for reaching tight spaces and under furniture.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle with brush head controls.
- 36-foot cleaning radius.
- Lightweight skeleton construction (2 lb. lighter than previous models).
- HEPA filtration keeps ambient air clean.
- Additional dust bags and replacement filters are sold separately.
- Use with the Miele Active HEPA AirClean Filter, SFHA50.
- Electro Plus brush head (SEB 228).
- Parquet Twister floor tool.
- Integrated upholstery nozzle, crevice tool and dusting brush.
- 1 Miele AirClean Type-G/N dust bag.
- Miele Active HEPA filter Ah50â€“S4/S5.