The Baby’s Breath air purifier from Austin Air is the perfect air cleaner for a young child’s bedroom or baby’s nursery. Since children’s lungs are smaller and they take more breaths throughout the day, they are more susceptible to the health risks associated with indoor air pollution. In either pink or baby blue, the sturdy and economical Austin Air Baby’s Breath air purifier will keep your child’s room free of dust, mold, pet dander, and other airborne allergens. Aside from particle allergens, the Baby’s Breath HEGA cloth also traps chemicals, odors and other VOCs commonly found in new furniture (like cribs, mattresses, dressers, etc.) as well as paints, glues, carpet and other products commonly found in homes.
- Medical-Grade True HEPA Filter for removal of 99.97% of particulate pollutants.
- Activated Military Carbon Cloth (HEGA) traps odors and chemicals such as smoke, formaldehyde, ammonia and other common contaminants found in new home construction.
- Built-in pre-filter significantly extends the life of the HEPA filter.
- Plastics on many air purifiers emit gases and cause problems for the chemically sensitive. Austin Air purifiers feature solid steel construction, which means they will not off-gas chemicals, and they’re sturdy and built to last for years.
- Non-toxic powder coat finish
- 360° Air Intake for maximum air flow
- Control switch with three speeds
- Easy to clean and maintain – vacuum the exterior and replace the filter drum every 3-5 years
- Compact at only 16″ high
- Three to five year filter life equals low filter replacement costs.
- Long-lasting, energy efficient PSC motor
- Optional Casters for easy moving
- Five-year pro-rated filter guarantee
- Effective for areas up to 375 square feet
- Made in the USA